2017 Gallery Walk
First Thursdays, 5 - 8 p.m.
May 4 | June 1 | July 6 | August 3 | September 7 | October 5
Enjoy works by artists from around the region and around the globe at various community galleries and museums. Admission is completely free and no registration is required. Some locations offer refreshments, live music, and artist demos. Follow the Facebook page for updates.
See a map of locations (coming soon)
- The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho, 300 S. Capital Ave.
- Willowtree Gallery, 210 Cliff St.
- Spare Room Press, 260 B St.
- ARTitorium on Broadway, 271 W Broadway St.
- Eastern Idaho Photographic Society at the Idaho Falls Public Library, 457 W Broadway St.
- Willard Arts Center, 450 A St.
- WAC Artist Studios, 496 A St.
Contact Georgina Goodlander, Visual Arts Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 522-0471 for more information.