About the Idaho Falls Arts Council
Since its founding in 1990, the Idaho Falls Arts Council has committed to hosting an array of events, arts, performances, and venues to feature local and international talent within Idaho Falls and its surrounding areas. Now consisting of the Willard Arts Center, the historic Colonial Theater, the ARTitorium, and the Civic Center, these settings provide the means to annually raise $2.7 million toward the local community in the form of art galleries, 10 - 16 mainstage shows, 8 visual arts exhibitions, and community events all year long. The continued support of its volunteers and over 60 staff members accommodate the thousands of individuals who partake in the local arts community.
Support the Idaho Falls Arts Council
Get Involved or Attend an Event
Community is at the Heart of the Idaho Falls Arts Council
Created by the community to help make a place where people want to live. We welcome all and strive to have something for everyone.
2021 - 2022 Season
Welcome to the 2021 - 2022 season at the Colonial Theater and Willard Arts Center!
Season support from Fluor, Willard Charitable Foundation, Mountain View Charity with Mountain View Hospital and Idaho Falls Community Hospital.
- Colonial Seat Owners & Season Ticket Renewals: Now through August 13, 2021. Call the office at (208) 522-0471 or stop by to claim your seats or renew your season tickets from the 2019-2020 season.
- Member Access: August 16 - August 29, 2021. Members will receive an email with details on how to access the member presale.
- On sale to the Public: August 30, 2021.
- Members save 10%
- Choose 5 or more shows and save 15%
- Buy a full season and save 25%