About the Idaho Falls Arts Council
Since its founding in 1990, the Idaho Falls Arts Council has committed to hosting an array of events, arts, performances, and venues to feature local and international talent within Idaho Falls and its surrounding areas. Now consisting of the Willard Arts Center, the historic Colonial Theater, the ARTitorium, and the Civic Center, these settings provide the means to annually raise $2.7 million toward the local community in the form of art galleries, 10 - 16 mainstage shows, 8 visual arts exhibitions, and community events all year long. The continued support of its volunteers and over 60 staff members accommodate the thousands of individuals who partake in the local arts community.
Support the Idaho Falls Arts Council
Get Involved or Attend an Event
Community is at the Heart of the Idaho Falls Arts Council
Created by the community to help make a place where people want to live. We welcome all and strive to have something for everyone.
Idaho Falls Gallery Walk
2021 Gallery Walk
First Thursdays, 5 - 8 p.m.
Enjoy works by artists from around the region and around the globe at various community galleries and museums. Admission is completely free and no registration is required. Some locations offer refreshments, live music, and artist demos. Follow the Facebook page for updates.
COVID guidelines vary between venues. Please see below for details.
2021 Participating Venues
- Willowtree Gallery, 210 Cliff St. Open from September 2.
- ARTitorium on Broadway, 271 W Broadway St.
- Spare Room Press, 260 B St. Limited capacity, masks required.
- Sylvia Medina Jewelry, Naturally Wild Photography, & Green Kids Club, 477 Shoup Ave., #103. Masks required.
- The Handmade Idaho Shop, 430 Park Ave.
- WAC Artist Studios, 496 A St. Masks required in studios.
- Willard Arts Center, 450 A St.
- The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho, 300 S Capital Ave. Open June - September. Masks required.
- Eagle Rock Gallery, 315 River Pkwy Masks required when distancing is not possible.
Contact Georgina Goodlander, Visual Arts Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 522-0471 for more information.
Sponsored by the Idaho Falls Downtown Development Corporation.